Sunday, April 1, 2012

Crafter's Companion April Challenge

This is my second post for today.  Please scroll down for my Cupcake Inspirations post.

It's a new month and time for a new Crafter's Companion Challenge.  This month the challenge is Mother's Day.   I'm still in love with the Strawberry Kisses images and decided that Little Miss would be cute for a Mother's Day card.  The sentiment is also from Crafter's Companion - Stamp It Mother's and Father's Day.  I colored the stamp with Spectrum Noir markers.

Happy Crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

This is so darn adorable!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I love the way you've colored the image. TFS.

Unknown said...

Awww this is adorable Jen, what a sweet image and your colouring is fantastic. I got me one of these stamps from the NEC but not this one.. and back home I'm always thinking I should have got them all he he how naughty of me.