Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Crafter's Cafe Spring Cleaning Challenge



We're chatting tonight at The Crafter's Cafe at 8 pm Eastern Time.  I hope you can join us!

I'm sponsoring the Spring Cleaning Challenge at TCC.  The challenge is to use something from your stash that is over three months old.   The challenge is open until next Saturday, so you have plenty of crafting time.  Here's the prize I found while doing a little spring cleaning from my stash:

For my card, I used Birthday Tilda who's been in my stamped folder for MUCH longer than three months.  I colored her with Copics and used papers from my stash.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
2. Just Magnolia #153 - soft spring colors

These are the products I used for my card:

Happy Crafting!
post signature

No comments: