Saturday, May 28, 2011

Yellow and Purple at Make It Colourful

It's Yellow and Purple challenge week at Make It Colourful! Our sponsor this week is Magnolia-licious - a great place for all your Maggie needs.

I used one of my favorite Tildas - Tilda with balloon. The background is Rainbow Meadow by Make It Crafty. I colored the images with Copics. The purples I used were V17, V15, and V12. The yellows I used were Y18, Y15, Y13, and Y11. I used paper and flowers from my stash and grape seam binding for my ribbon.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Magnolia-liscious Highlights - May DT sketch

Happy Crafting!

Jen

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Jen, this is so cute. I love that background. TFS.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great colors and love the scene!

Unknown said...

Awww what a fun card, I love this colour combo, so bright and colourful... hey the votes were counted and the outcome was YES!!

Anonymous said...

So cute Jen, Love the bright colours and the way you coloured the grass, yellow and purple is really gowing on me...
TFS
x
Vicky

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Such a cute card and I love all the sparkles you added - even in the clouds! Tilda looks so cute in purple and love the yellow balloon. *Hugs