Sara gave us a recipe challenge - 1 image, 2 pieces of lace, and three shiny things - and I cooked up chocolate and cherries. I used two different shiny ribbons and red rhinestones for my shiny things. I made the ribbon roses myself.
The image is If the Shoe Fits by The Stamping Boutique. I colored it with Copics. I added greys (C series) to the inside of the shoe to make it darker. Thanks for the great tip Zoe!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Paper Creations Ink #1 - sketch
2. Craft Your Passion #58 - cutie patootie
3. Fab 'n Funky #73 - make your own blooms
4. Digis with Attitude #27 - brown/beige +1 - I think you can guess that my +1 is red : )
5. Crafts 4 Eternity #20 - ribbon, flowers, bling
6. CES Challenge #37 - embellish it
7. Really Reasonable Ribbon #24 - anything goes