Monday, May 9, 2011

Two Cards?

Have you seen Stacie's post on The Latte Lounge blog? We told you there was going to be fun in store for the challenge this month. We've added two new sponsors and an added twist - card for mom or a special lady WITH FLOWERS.

Here's my special lady birthday card featuring The Stamping Boutique's Birthday Fairy and Cynthia Paper Pack. I added flowers from my stash and a chipboard freebie from Cardmaking and Papercraft. The chipboard says Birthday Wishes.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
2. Paperplay #18 - show us your style - This card definitely shows my style since I designed the papers : ) Also, I love all things pink and girly and I love sketch challenges.
3. Stamp Something - May digi day challenge
4. Paper Sundaes #68 - magical and mythical

My second card today is one for The Greeting Farm's 2011 Cards for a Cause Campaign. The card features Oliver from the Happy Day set. I love this stamp for boy cards. I colored him with Copics and added ribbon from the TLL ribbon swap. I had some large green buttons that had been the lids from the Michael's dollar bin button cups. They just yelled at me for this card. I'll be writing a message and sending this card to Japan. I'm hoping to get a few more done before I send my package.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. ICSketches #113 - sketch
3. Cards for Men #10 - someone special

Happy Crafting!

Jen

10 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute fairy! Love the colors on this!
great boy card! Love the fun buttons!

Unknown said...

FAb card and a great take on our sketch this week over at CRAFT.

Kerry

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jen, love that cute little lad with his toy, he looks so happy with it. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxx

Rhonda Miller said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous.

Paddington fan said...

This is so cute Jen. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week for our sketch challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

carol said...

super cards, love your take on our sketch. thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFT, x carol

Unknown said...

O wow Jen, these are super cute, and so colourful .. I really love the green on your first card,and stamp is lovley. Hugs xxx

Fiona said...

fab card...such a cute fairy. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

fi

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards Jen, I love the images and colours you've used. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men for my Someone Special challenge, good luck xxx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous fun cards! Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men for my 'Someone Special' challenge, good luck x