Saturday, May 21, 2011

TLL Digi Day - Fancy Fold Challenge

(2nd post) This is my second post featuring my projects from The Latte Lounge Digi Day. Challenges are open until Wednesday at 11:59 pm.

Rhonda challenged us to create a fancy fold card. The sponsor of this challenge is Stampin' With Brenda.

I used a die cut that I recently got in a large pack of paper I got at the discount scrapbook store on the front. I used Posie Seam Binding for my ribbon. You can get three yards for 99 cents (plus shipping) in my Artfire Store.

For the inside I used Dilly Dally from The Stamping Boutique. I love this cheerful image. I watched Zoe's video on blending a rainbow to get inspiration. I also liberally applied the Stickles and glitter glue : )

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Cupcake Craft #142 - In the Garden - I used lots of flower paper and I think the rainbow garden would be a wonderful place to be!
2. Papertake Weekly - bloom and grow
3. Paperplay #20 - sparkle galore

Happy Crafting!

Jen

3 comments:

Faye said...

Wow, what a fab creation. Love your take on our In the Garden theme. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake this week. x

Brodders said...

I agree about the rainbow garden :)
Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week x

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Wow! Stunning card - thats for joining us at Cupcake this week x