Thursday, May 19, 2011

Christmas Joy Fold

So my fingers have been itching to stamp since my new Tickled Pink Lil Victorian Steampunk stamps arrived earlier this week. I saw the joyfold tutorial at ABC Christmas and I thought I'd combine the two!

Here's the front of my card. I used TPS Cherrie with Mail and I colored her with Copics. The paper is DCWV.
Here it is with the flaps open. You can see the hidden tag. I thought it would be fun to include a tag in a Christmas card that could be used as a bookmark over the holiday season.
And here's the tag featuring Steampunk Evie. I love her dress!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
2. ABC Christmas - J is for joyfold - thanks for the great tutorial!
4. Truly Scrumptions #57 - anything goes
5. Craft Us Crazy #8 - something new - I used a new stamp.

Happy Crafting!

Jen

8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun card design!

Regan said...

Wonderful joy fold card and book mark! What a great idea to combine the Cherrie and Evie images in the same creation! Gorgeous flowers too! :)
Regan ~ Guest Designer TPSC

debby4000 said...

Oh this is cute.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

what a cute and fun card! love the way you added the image to the tab! Thanks for playing the ABC Christmas challenge this time, really hope we see you next challenge too! hugs Samantha

Dorte said...

Great jou fold card. I love the way you have placed your image. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Hope you are ready for a new challenge Wednesday!
Dorte,x

Suzanne said...

Just Gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Truly Scrumptious.
Hugs Sue x

Helen said...

Awww...this is so cute - love how you added the tag too!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Lauren said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy! We hope to see you again next time!

Lauren