Thursday, May 26, 2011

New at JLJ Designs

First, I want to welcome Stacie to the JLJ Designs DT! She's been using JLJ Designs paper packs for fantastic cards and I'm so happy to have her on the team.

I have a new set of digital papers in my shop - Steampunk. There are 12 papers and the pack has both 12"x12" and letter size, for easy printing.

I also have new beaded pins to accent flower sprays and for other fun, crafty purposes. Each set is handmade and no two look exactly alike.
Finally, I have seam binding in stock. You get three yards for only 99 cents (50 cents shipping in the US)!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Welcome Stacie!!
I just love this new paper pack and your beaded pins are soo cute.

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Thank you for such a warm welcome!
I am working on my "Steampunk" project and if I can get the idea from my head onto paper, I think you'll really like it! (-:
It is going to be great working on your DT and I am so honored and pleased to have been asked!!
THANK YOU!! (-:
Stacie