Slowly but surely, I'm working my way through my Halloween poem book. This is one side of a two page layout. The poem is on the other page, but I'm waiting for some new green Copics to arrive to finish it.
So, about this page. I used mini Dracula from Make it Crafty on Make it Colour paper with Copics. I'm having a bit of a tiff with my Copics right now, but I'm hoping we can kiss and make up. The papers are from JLJ Designs Zen Digital Paper Pack. Would you believe I found the batty ribbon in my ribbon pile left over from last year and just perfect for this page : )I'd like to enter my page in the following challenges:
1. Sketch Saturday #174 - sketch
2. Paper Playtime #56 - Halloween
3. Lollipop Crafts #50 - anything goes
4. Partytime Tuesday #35 - anything goes
5. Simon Says - anything goes