Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm Expecting...A Nephew!

We're expecting a new nephew very shortly. Peanut and I have been invited to the baby shower and I made a card for the shower. I used Sleeping Baby Tingla for my card. Since my SIL is expecting a boy, I went very blue for this card. I colored the image with Prisma Pencils and Gamsol. I used Make It Crafty Filigree Borders to frame the image. I had a bunch of Jolee stickers for babies so I used those to decorate the card. The yellow balloon says "New."
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Just Magnolia - Anything Goes with optional circles (I used paper and ribbon with a circle pattern).
3. Sunday Sketch and Stamp #71 - Maggie's Sketch
4. The Crafty Pad #137 - blue and brown

Happy Crafting!

post signature

9 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card Jen. TFS.

Janne said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
Janne

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love this image, fab colours too,thanks for joining us at JM/HS hugs pops x x x

Barbara said...

Hi Jen, a really sweet card, thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week.

Hugs, Barbara xx

Dawn said...

Soo cute! Congratulations Aunty! I hope all goes well when the time comes!
Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Crafty Pad this week for our Blue & Brown Challenge this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

aqualeiga said...

Lovely baby boy card, have a great time at the baby shower, and the best of luck to your sis! Thanks for joining us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week.
Hugs, Ali x

Maggie's Crafts said...

Lovely creation! Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.

Maggie
xx

Karen said...

Awwwwww I love your baby card!!! It's so sweet and cute and making me all ga ga... hahahah Thanks so much for playing along this week at MDUC :-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

oh oh awwwwwwwwwwwwww very cute!!!
thanks for joining us at MDUC for the frame it challenge..
hugs, Janiel