Sunday, September 11, 2011

Not Much Crafting this Weekend

I didn't have much crafty time this weekend. I was busy and my parents came in to town early than expected. I did manage to play with this "hybrid" card using digital scrapbook papers (Flamingo Beach by geniaBeana) and a template from Scrap Matters. I layered the papers in PSE and added Bobo Petal Sprite from Make It Crafty. I colored Bobo with Prisma pencils and gamsol.

I used the same template to decorate the inside. This time I added Jojo Petal Sprite and a little heart shape for a space for a message. I made Jojo nice and big and colored her again with Prisma pencils and gamsol, which I'm really loving!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Digital Tuesday #127 - fairy wishes
2. Truly Scrumptious #65 - decorate the inside
3. C.R.A.F.T. #119 - children
4. Pixie Dust #91 - Is is a Boy? or Is it a Girl?
5. Paper Sundaes #86 - Finishing Touches


post signature

9 comments:

margie c said...

What a sweet baby card! Very cute!
Thank you for playing along with the Pixies :)
hugs, margie

Rhonda Miller said...

How sweet. I love the images you used.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute images!

Ellie said...

These are just adorable! Such cute images! Thanks so much for sharing with us at digital tuesday and good luck!

Crafty_Fairie said...

Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week with this cute card.

Kerry

Sammi said...

oooh.. so sweet!!!

Thanks for playing along with the Pixies :)
Sammi
xx

Crystal said...

So cute, that image is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for joining in our fun at Paper Sundaes this week. Such a cute card and a cute image!

Marlies said...

What a cute card! I love the images!
Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.
hugs, Marlies