I'm working my way through all the pages I need to do on my circle journal. I've been finding sketches and challenges for inspiration. Lots of decorating to be done! This is the back cover. I used Daisy's Cupcake from Fresh Brewed Designs. I printed her on Make It Colour paper and colored her with Copics. I tried creating some polka dots on her top with the Colorless Blender. Not sure how well that worked.I'd like to enter this project in the following challenges:
1. Paper Sundaes #85 - sketch by Lisa
2. Cupcake Inspirations #126 - I was inspired by the bright colors and polka dots.
3. Fresh Brewed at TCC - show your Fresh Brewed style
4. Crafting When We Can #1 - anything goes
5. Cardmad Fairy's Digi Days #16 - add flowers