Peanut found this piece of folded cardboard and immediately claimed it as her "computer." I thought we could build on that with some stickers and glitter. I helped her layout the keyboard and then she decorated the screen and added the glitter mousepad.
Peanut is going to enter this in the kids challenge at The Crafter's Cafe. The challenge is back to school. What almost-four-year old doesn't need a computer for her first year at preschool?
I tried a card with Tilda stamped in dove gray ink to hide the lines. After coloring this image, I think that having an image that you want to have white areas on may not be the best use for the "disappearing" ink. I used Basic Grey (dark red, cream print) and DCWV (light green, flower red) for the papers.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Sketch Saturday #168 - sketch
2. CES Challenge #49 - papers from two manufacturers
3. Fab 'n Funky #85 - Christmas
4. Just Magnolia #119 - Holiday Fun
5. Secret Crafter #147 - Christmas is coming
6. Magnolia Down Under Challenge #109 - inspired by a song - "Deck the Halls"
7. The Crazy Challenge - monthly Christmas challenge