Thursday, August 4, 2011

Little Miss Muffet Challenge Guest Designer!

I'm so excited to be a Guest DT member for Little Miss Muffet Challenge this month! I love these sweet digi stamps, and I'm glad I'm getting to play with them.

Today's Challenge is outide the die cut. I chose Nutmeg to play with - I have a monkey just like that from my childhood. This challenge really pushed me because I hadn't tried to have an image extend outside of the die cut before. I'll be honest, I traced the Nestability die with a pencil around the image and cut it out by hand : ) I just wasn't brave enough to try and send it though my Big Shot. Nutmeg is printed on Make It Colour paper and colored with Copics.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
2. Crafts and Me #46 - anything goes
3. Gingersnap Creations #113 - babes and tots
4. Truly Scrumptious #62 - buttons and bows

Happy Crafting!

Jen

13 comments:

ChickieChirps said...

Such a cute girlie card Jen! I had a wee chuckle when you said you weren't brave enough to actually put the image through the machine! I would never have guessed...

Arabella

Faye said...

This is a really cute, girlie number and the embellies are just perfect. xxx

Donna said...

Adorable little card Jen, so lovely to have you as a guest on the team. Love the little flower and Girl embellishments so cute! hugs Donna x

Cleota said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I know what you mean about being brave enough to put images through a Cuttlebug to cut them out. I'm always scared I'm going to mess up my image after spending all that time on coloring - it is scary! Excellent card!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card Jen. I'm with you,I have a hard time extending the image outside the die.

Fleur said...

Such a sweet card & I love the sentiment. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Delphine said...

Super cute, Jen! Such pretty colours and embellishments and that image is adorable! I'm very excited to be there too:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is so cute and cuddly too! Reminds me of cozy nights. ;D Love the colors and the embellishments are perfect for a girl. *Hugs

Shirl said...

Awww Jen Nutmeg is adorable and coloured beautifully. Love the whole layout of your card.
Hugs Shirley x x

lisbeth said...

Love your card, thanks for joining us at Truly S this week

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Awesome job Jen. I love your colour scheme and the yummy little accent buttons you added. Wonderfully girly card.

Lillian said...

lovely
buttons are great !!!
Lillian
http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedmediaart/

Astrid Maclean said...

Very sweet and so colourful!