Friday, August 26, 2011

Paper Dolls

The new challenge at The Greeting Farm inspired me today. To be the next Farm Fashionista, paper dolls called to me. All of these girls are digis available from The Greeting Farm - Catcher Anya, WS Dressy Ebony, Country Anya, Ballet Anya, WS Audrey, and HG Rain Rain. I printed them all on Make It Colour paper and colored them with Copics. Then I printed each one on digi paper and made a pattened outfit for each one. You can see them laying in front of the paper dolls. All of the digi papers are from JLJ Designs except Ballet Anya's dress, which is from Designz by DeDe.
I made a little book by recycling frozen waffle and granola bar boxes. All of the papers in the book are JLJ Designs. I have a bunch of my digi papers printed out, so I just started using up scraps.
Here's the front. The flap was part of the granola box and it worked just perfectly.
Peanut will be enjoying these paper dolls shortly.

Happy Crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great idea. These are so darn cute. TFS.

Unknown said...

O wow yes these are just SO DARN CUTE :) how fun, me love xxx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so fun! Great stands! My daughter would play with these!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com