Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Summer

It's time for a fun summer challenge at The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan.  I made my card with Summer Garden by Wishing Well Creations and Frenchie Claudine by Make It Crafty.  I created the whole card layout, including the png image file, digitally.  I printed it out on Make It Colour card.  I printed a second copy of the flower strip and added it to the card with pop dots.  I added glitter to the flower centers, whipped cream and Claudine's hat brim.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. The Paper Shelter #75 - glitz and glimmer
2. Do You Stack Up #83 - polka dots
3. Crafts 4 Eternity #83 - summer sun
4. Simply Create Too #19 - anything goes

Here are the products I used:


Happy Crafting!
post signature

9 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card Jen.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Jen! Such fabby colouring and I love the cute layout :)

Pauline said...

Beautiful! Lovely colouring and fab papers.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

super cute card! love your coloring of her and yummy ice cream.

Thank you for playing with us at Simply Create Too.

Luanne
Simply Create Too - DT
http://sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the gorgeous paper, very sweet image, beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week
Hugs Julie P

Patty Sue 2 said...

Super cute and love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter!

michele said...

Thank-you so much for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week. :)

Safdar Ali said...

This is so nice with a beautiful design. I am designing Plastic business cards and i want to copy this for print on my own card.

Ann Marie Governale said...

What a lovely card. I love how she is colored and the design is fabulous. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter. Good Luck! xxx Ann Marie