Sunday, August 5, 2012

Blond Hair on the MIC Blog


Hi all!  It's my day to share at the MIC blog.  I don't know about you, but I love hair color combos.  I thought I'd share one of my favorite ones today for dark blond hair.  I love this color combo because it reminds me of Peanut's, my almost 5 year old daughter, hair.  I also tried out a new-to-me red color combo on her dress.  I really like the colors, but I'm struggling with the blending for these dark ones!



Here's my color cheat sheet.



I am super-amazed by Alyce's cards.  I love how she layers all sorts of amazing embellishments underneath her image.  I'm not there yet, but I did finally get my hands on some cheesecloth.  I added gold netting and a piece of string on top of the cheesecloth.  I'm loving the effect.



I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Divas by Design #46 - flowers
2. Paperplay #31 - layer it up

Happy Crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Oh My Goodness, Jen!!
This is amazing!!
What a BEAUTIFUL EVERYTHING!!!
I'm pinning!!!

Stacie

Jennifer said...

Stunning colouring Jen! I love the shading on her curls and such a lovely card you've created with her!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Absolutely stunning Jen! I just love how you have colorued her...she looks so striking in her red dress! :D

Unknown said...

Oh wow Jen - this is just amazing!

Perfect colouring and a lovely flower arrangement.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah