Friday, May 18, 2012

Sometimes Ice Cream...


...is the best medicine.  It's been one of THOSE weeks.  I have today off and thought I would color something just for fun.  I love the new Frenchie images from Make It Crafty.   I chose French Claudine for my card.  I really wanted to focus on the coloring so I made the image large and chose a plain background/design.  I colored the image with Copics on Make It Colour paper.  The sentiment is from Crafter's Companion.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Cupcake Craft #192 - no design paper birthday
2. Simon Says - clean and simple
3. The Paper Shelter #64 - birthday cards with sentiment

I'm hoping I can convince DH to take Peanut and I out for strawberry milkshakes.  This card makes me hungry!

Happy Crafting!
post signature

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love how you've colored the image.

Joy said...

Oh gorgeous colouring, love the image.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

An'Jenic G. said...

I Want Ice Cream! Yummy Yummy Card! I love the colors and the digi.

Unknown said...

This is absolutely fantastic

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, Jen! I love your image of course:-), and you have coloured her beautifully, love the hair!!! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

Cards By MI said...

Love your stunning card. It's fantastic and your coloring is amazing. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Marie