To enter the giveaway on my blog, you need to do the following:
1. Be a follower of the Crafter's Companion information blog
2. Be a follower of the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog
3. Leave a comment on this post
The drawing is open until May 7th at 11:59 pm. The winner will be announced May 8th. The giveaway is open to US residents only.
So, now for the creative stuff. This month at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog, the theme is flowers - in your image and/or on your card. I chose Humphrey - Roses are Red from the new A Year with Humphrey collection. I love these stamp sets with the images and sentiments all together. Here's the front of my card:
I colored Humphrey using Spectrum Noir markers. I've been making a little cheat sheet when I color to post here. Super helpful for remembering color combos I like.
I used the accessory stamps to decorate the inside of the card. I love how it pulls the whole look together.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Crafty Catz #130 - anything goes
2. Fairy Fun Fridays #77 - anything with flowers
3. Craft Us Crazy - favorite stamp company - Crafter's Companion, especially Humphrey, is one of my favorites.
4. Lollipop Crafts #78 - anything goes