Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Pink


Our challenge this fortnight at The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan is pink.  I LOVE pink.  Peanut even knows it's my favorite color and chose pink nail polish for me when we went to the salon the other day.  When I saw the new release, The Little Things by Bella Gypsy, I knew that it would be perfect for my pink card.  I printed out the papers and the sentiment subway art. I used a Tim Holtz die on my Big Shot to create flowers out of the papers.  I don't think I've ever inked up this Surfing Tilda before.  I thought she'd be great for enjoying the little things.  


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Tildas Town #2 - water fun
3. Crafts and Me - fabulous flowers
4. Wags 'n Whiskers #80 - summer fun

Happy Crafting!
post signature

11 comments:

Tina Makuc said...

Gorgeous card!!!
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges!!
Have a great day!!
Hugs, Tina

Nancie Quah said...

Stunning. Fab layout and love the small details.
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenge.
Hugs
Nancie

cotnob said...

Fab card, I love the summer image.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x

gina g said...

Wow this is gorgeous,lovely image and colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Love what you have done wit the sketch this week, What a sweet card, thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie, Love Hazelxox

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet! Great layers!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Awesome image. I love the colors and your coloring. I to love pink.

Dora said...

This is so cute Jen, love the image and gorgeous colours .. sorry haven't been around at all lately :( xxx

craftybunny said...

Lovely work with the sketch.Love the tropical colours,they work so well with the image.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jen :-)

Thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge DT call and Good Luck :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, Jen! Gorgeous colours and papers and I love the "enjoy the little things":-)! Fun! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx