Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Pink


Our challenge this fortnight at The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan is pink.  I LOVE pink.  Peanut even knows it's my favorite color and chose pink nail polish for me when we went to the salon the other day.  When I saw the new release, The Little Things by Bella Gypsy, I knew that it would be perfect for my pink card.  I printed out the papers and the sentiment subway art. I used a Tim Holtz die on my Big Shot to create flowers out of the papers.  I don't think I've ever inked up this Surfing Tilda before.  I thought she'd be great for enjoying the little things.  


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Tildas Town #2 - water fun
3. Crafts and Me - fabulous flowers
4. Wags 'n Whiskers #80 - summer fun

Happy Crafting!
post signature

10 comments:

Tina Makuc said...

Gorgeous card!!!
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges!!
Have a great day!!
Hugs, Tina

Nancie Quah said...

Stunning. Fab layout and love the small details.
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenge.
Hugs
Nancie

cotnob said...

Fab card, I love the summer image.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Love what you have done wit the sketch this week, What a sweet card, thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie, Love Hazelxox

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet! Great layers!

An'Jenic G. said...

Awesome image. I love the colors and your coloring. I to love pink.

Unknown said...

This is so cute Jen, love the image and gorgeous colours .. sorry haven't been around at all lately :( xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely work with the sketch.Love the tropical colours,they work so well with the image.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jen :-)

Thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge DT call and Good Luck :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, Jen! Gorgeous colours and papers and I love the "enjoy the little things":-)! Fun! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx