Before I get to my card, I want to remind you that you still have a few days to enter the MIC blog hop. You can find the details here. There's blog candy at each stop!
I was inspired by the MIC DT to give the sheer clothing challenge a try. I was going to let this one pass, but their beautiful projects in the gallery inspired me! I used Tilda picking peaches with Make It Crafty's Peaches of Plenty. I made some new pearl craft pins and used them on this card. They're available in several colors from my Artfire store.
It turns out peaches aren't picked in the fall...but I ended up with a fall colored card anyway. Oh, well, I love the colors.
E25, 29, 31, 35, 41, 47, 50, 53
E11, 13, 17, 19
YG61, 63, 67
YR01, 12, 04
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Sketch Saturday #176 - sketch
2. Papertake Weekly - anything goes birthday celebration
3. Crafts and Me #55 - use a digi (the peach branch is a digi)
4. Paperplay #40 - autumnal colors
5. Do You Stack Up #40 - brown
6. Just Magnolia - anything goes + optional coffee and cream
7. Fussy and Fancy - fall or Halloween
8. Stampin' for the Weekend #18 - colours of autumn