Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sheer Clothing - AACK!

Before I get to my card, I want to remind you that you still have a few days to enter the MIC blog hop. You can find the details here. There's blog candy at each stop!

I was inspired by the MIC DT to give the sheer clothing challenge a try. I was going to let this one pass, but their beautiful projects in the gallery inspired me! I used Tilda picking peaches with Make It Crafty's Peaches of Plenty. I made some new pearl craft pins and used them on this card. They're available in several colors from my Artfire store.

It turns out peaches aren't picked in the fall...but I ended up with a fall colored card anyway. Oh, well, I love the colors.
Copic Colors
E25, 29, 31, 35, 41, 47, 50, 53
E11, 13, 17, 19
YG61, 63, 67
YR01, 12, 04
B00, B000

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
2. Papertake Weekly - anything goes birthday celebration
3. Crafts and Me #55 - use a digi (the peach branch is a digi)
4. Paperplay #40 - autumnal colors
6. Just Magnolia - anything goes + optional coffee and cream
7. Fussy and Fancy - fall or Halloween
8. Stampin' for the Weekend #18 - colours of autumn

Happy Crafting!

post signature

11 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fabulous card. TFS.

WencheP said...

Fabulous card, perfect coloring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Jen! Your sheer clothing colouring is fantastic and I love the layout of your card! Hugs Delphine xx

Poppet said...

A beautiful card Jen, the foiled background really showcase your beautifully coloured image. :-) xx

Unknown said...

Wow jen this is fabulous!!!!! love your coloring!!!!!! Wow you did an awesome job on this!!!!!

Stef H said...

wow jenn... this is absolutely gorgeous! great fall colors. that background paper is stunning!

hugs :)

Amy said...

Ooooh, such a beautiful card and I love the added peach branch with Tilda! Truly gorgeous!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Jen, love the fall colours. My husband still mentions how beautiful it was when he was in USA at this time of year. xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colours and Tilda is just gorgeous. Beautiful colouring.
Thanks for joining us at 'Fussy and Fancy'

Luv CHRISSYxx

Denise said...

Beautiful card - gorgeous image and I love that backing paper.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Jane said...

This is gorgeous, beautiful colouring! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane x