It's been a weekend of sickness in our house - the first cold of the season. I've had a four day weekend, though, and I'd rather be sick at home than at work. I got my first Magnolia stamp club shipment and I haven't even had time/felt well enough to play with it!
I've been playing along with Some Odd Girl's Flickr 12 weeks of Christmas. Week three is brown paper packages tied up with string (kraft and twine). I have to admit, I totally CASE'd Kristy's card. I love the shape and the simple layout. I used SOG's Gifty Gwen, which I just love. She's perfect for the holidays and also for birthday/other present giving occasions. I stamped her on Make it Colour paper and colored her with Copics.I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Anything Goes #51 - die cuts/punches
2. Fab 'n Funky #93 - die cuts/punches
3. CES Challenge #57 - seeing red
4. Crafty Cardmakers #53 - anything goes
5. Divas by Design #12 - button up
6. By the Cute and Girly - anything goes