Before I get to my TCC card this week, I want to remind you that there's still time to enter the Make It Colourful blog hop. There's blog candy at every stop. Also, Zoe has amazing giveaways on her blog!
I'm sponsoring a digi paper challenge at TCC. It's anything goes as long as you use digi paper from any designer. If you don't have any digi papers, you might want to check out my store.
It's the kick-off day for the October Progressive Challenge - fall cards/projects - at The Crafter's Cafe! I used Princess Jennifer Latte the Witch for my Halloween card. I colored her with Prisma pencils and added lots of glitter. The card makings are from my stash of last year's fall papers and ribbons.I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Stampin with the Dragon - fall colors
2. Lollipop Crafts #51 - Halloween
3. Craft Your Passion #78 - ribbon
4. The Pink Elephant #119 - trick-or-treat
5. Stamp with Fun #131 - Halloween
6. One Crazy Stamper - Halloween or Fall Themed
7. Crafty Calendar - spooky