Thursday, March 5, 2015

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 300 - confetti (card 3)

I'm back with my third card for the Cupcake Inspirations 300th Challenge - confetti.  Be sure to hop over to the challenge blog to learn all about our three challenges and fantastic prize packages.

I've been into CAS cards recently.  I thought this sweet bunny from My Grafico would be perfect for a CAS card.  I colored her with Copics and added glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  I stamped a sentiment that I had in my stash and added a few sequins because I'm loving sequins right now.  I think the sequins are perfect for the confetti challenge.


Supplies
Bunny Love from My Grafico
Orchid Rose Velvet Glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle
Simon Says Stamp Crystal Reflections Sequins
Be sure to join us for all the Cupcake Inspirations 300th Challenge celebrations!  There are three fabulous prize packages to be won!
Happy Crafting!
post signature

1 comment:

Alycia said...

Such a sweet image!