Thursday, March 5, 2015

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 300 - confetti (card 4)

I'm back with my last card for the Cupcake Inspirations 300th Challenge - confetti.  Be sure to hop over to the challenge blog to learn all about our three challenges and fantastic prize packages.

This image from The Stamping Boutique just screamed red and white to me.  I added lots of iridescent Stickles, which are hard to see in the picture.



Supplies
Cupcake Banner by The Stamping Boutique
Be sure to join us for all the Cupcake Inspirations 300th Challenge celebrations!  There are three fabulous prize packages to be won!
Happy Crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

Alycia said...

Adorable! Love the colors; that paper is beautiful!

Stef H said...

this is absolutely stunning!

hope u r well.

hugs :)

AO Creations said...

Such a cute card!! I'm so happy to be part of this awesome DT!!!
~Amy