Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Clean and Simple

Happy Sunday everyone!  It's time for a new challenge at The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan.  This week the challenge is clean and simple.  I used Star Spangled - the new release from Bella Gypsy - to create my card.  I digitally paper pieced Lollipop (did you see Pollycraft stamps are now available at Little Miss Muffet!!!).  I'm thinking about a tutorial on digital paper piecing - leave a comment if you'd be interested in such a tutorial.  I hope my card is clean and simple enough.  I couldn't resist adding some glitter!


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Creative Craft Challenges 2 - patriotic colors
2. Simon Says - I chose patriotic
3. Do You Stack Up #75 - paper piecing
4. Crafty Catz #136 - summertime
5. Raise the Bar #107 - Hello Summer!


Here are the products I used today:

Happy Crafting!
post signature

11 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous...... fab image, papers and lovely layout!xxx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Just pretty! This is an awesome card! TFS AJ~

Joy said...

Oh what a sweetie this is, too cute for words... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Steph said...

So cute! Love the fireworks!! x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jen :-) the image is very cute and the colours and simple design are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Cheryl said...

Your card is adorable, Jen!!!

Alyce said...

Jen this is absolutely adorable! I love that cutie and her little dress...great firework too! :D

Denise and Louise said...

Love this cute card.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

carol said...

fab card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ play again soon, x carol

sassy said...

this is such a lovely card thanks for joining us over at crafty catz challenge hugs sassyx