I stamped Tilda on Make It Colour paper. It's so nice to be able to color red and not have it bleed from where I'm coloring. The papers are all from JLJ Designs Stars and Stripes digital paper pack. The chipboard is Make It Crafty Fine Swirls. I painted them with white acrylic paint and then red and blue glitter glue.
The sentiment says "Fireworks light up the sky...What a beautiful array...Everyone oohs and ahhs...On this special day."
Dress R27, R24, R22
Bow, Balloon, Shoes B28, B26, B24
Hair E53, E50
Skin E11, E01, E00
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Crafts 4 Eternity #26 - sketch
2. Party Time Tuesday #22 - 4th of July
3. Just Magnolia #113 - anything goes
4. Cupcake Inspirations #117 - the yummy inspiration this week are white frosted cupcakes with blue and red sprinkles and red stars. I think you can see how I was inspired...now I'm hungry : )
5. Creative Inspirations #63 - red, white, and blue
Reminder - 25% off all items in my Artfire store this month - including the Stars and Stripes digital paper pack!
You can win a $10 coupon to my store by entering the "Red, White, and Blue" challenge at Paper Creations Ink this week.