Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer Vacation Frame

I cleaned up my craft room today. I don't think it's been this clean in YEARS! I can actually see the floor. It took me all morning, but I really feel like I accomplished something.

I really liked the woven frame in Cardmaking and Papercraft. However, it was late last night and I wasn't making any trips to the store, so I made the frame out of white cardstock. The woven strips are from two different double sided papers by Chatterbox. The flower stamp was a freebie with Cardmaking and Papercraft. The message stamp is from Cloud 9. I added glitter to the center of the flowers.

The picture is of my sister on our recent trip to Paris. I thought this might make a nice gift to remember our trip.

I'm entering this frame in the following challenges:
2. I Did It Forum - Summer themed challenge - the challenge doesn't close until 20 July, so there's still time to enter
3. The Latte Lounge July Challenge - anything but a card with a summer theme
5. Allsorts #61 - summer days

Happy Scrapping!

Jennifer

6 comments:

Gina said...

Gorgeous project Jennifer! Must try this myself :D XXX

Gina said...

P.S. I think I should have a go at the "tidying" bit too :D

Karen Wilson said...

Wow, this is awesome! Well done! Thanks for popping by my blog to say hi and leave a comment! I really love hearing from everyone!

Debs said...

What a fab project and it is a wonderful gift that I'm sure will be treasured.
Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

{Jane} said...

Very pretty

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Dora said...

Wow, this is lovely, I love your woven background too. I still haven't tried it, saw it in the mag, isn't the mag brill :) Love it, I'm thinking of subscribing too.