I really liked the woven frame in Cardmaking and Papercraft. However, it was late last night and I wasn't making any trips to the store, so I made the frame out of white cardstock. The woven strips are from two different double sided papers by Chatterbox. The flower stamp was a freebie with Cardmaking and Papercraft. The message stamp is from Cloud 9. I added glitter to the center of the flowers.
The picture is of my sister on our recent trip to Paris. I thought this might make a nice gift to remember our trip.
I'm entering this frame in the following challenges:
1. Everybody Art Challenge #99 - holiday
2. I Did It Forum - Summer themed challenge - the challenge doesn't close until 20 July, so there's still time to enter
3. The Latte Lounge July Challenge - anything but a card with a summer theme
4. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #92 - Summer Holidays
5. Allsorts #61 - summer days