I colored the image with watercolor pencils. The brown and green papers are from DCWV's Sweet Stack. The Happy Birthday is a download from Papercraft Inspirations magazine. The little bolt of fabric and the pink paper are from my stash.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Friday Sketchers #111 - sketch
2. Dare U 2 Digistamp #42 - stitching - there is faux stitching on the green/brown paper and an overall sewing theme
3. Town Scrapper - Anything goes - this is their last post/challenge for the summer - check it out!
4. The Stamp Man #1 - Anything goes
5. Stamp Something - something digital
6. Ellephantastic Challenge #3 - Sew Special
Claire at Hope Jacare has exciting news - here images have been turned into rubber stamps. She's giving away one of the stamps to a lucky reader. All you need to do is comment on her blog. Check it out!