I really love Penny Black stamps. There's just so cute. This one is from Holly Jolly Christmas. I used some patterned papers from my stash, rhinestones, and a prima flower to complete the card. I added yellow Stickles to the stars for sparkle.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Pollycraft challenge #51 - sketch
2. Sentimental Sundays #10 - celebrations - I love to celebrate Christmas. It's my favorite time of year.
3. Corrosive Challenge #71 - Christmas Time
4. Ellephantastic #1 - It's Up to You
5. ABC Christmas - N is for Noel
6. Pile It On #26 - My favorite things - I love Christmas and cute things!