Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dreamy SOG Card

This week's challenge at the Some Odd Girl Ning site is blue and green.  I played with some colors I hadn't put together before - BG70s with YG03- YG09.  I actually started with the paper this time and tried to pull the colors from them.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Some Odd Girl June sketch challenge


Credits
Lazy Day Kaylee by Some Odd Girl
Copics
Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock for Alcohol Markers

Happy Crafting!
post signature

6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

She is so cute, the paper is adorable!

Jane said...

Hello Jen
Great card, love the blue highlights in her hair!
Hugs
Jane

Unknown said...

Love her cool hair!! Great job combining the blue/green challenge with the sketch challenge. We love having you play along with us at Some Odd Girl!! :-)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I love the image.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

so cute!
thanks for playing with us at SOG!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Her hair is soo sassy, I just adore it! So happy you joined June's Sketch Challenge with us at Some Odd Girl!!
Hugs,
Leah