Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Black Friday!

I drafted this post yesterday, but I didn't get it posted until today.  Sorry!
Did you go out shopping today?  I'm headed out with my sister early this morning.  We don't actually have a lot to buy, we just like to go out on Black Friday.  It's much less stressful if you're not trying to get THE good deal.
There are good digital scrapbooking deals to be had as well.  Cluster Queen Creations and geniaBeana have a new collab - Visions of Sugarplums.  CQC has a template grab bag with three other great designers today that I've used for my layout as well.

Credits

Juno Designs has a beautiful kit to Count Your Blessings with.  Doesn't Peanut look beautiful?

Credits

Happy Scrapping!
post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous Jen, love the style and all the bling and embellishments. xx

An'Jenic G. said...

Love the layouts. LOl and the cat is so cute. TFS AJ-

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

jen these layouts are both so gorgeous...you do such a great job of them! your cat piccie is so cute too :)