Monday, October 1, 2012

October Challenges at Brownie Scraps

It's a new month and time for new challenges at Brownie Scraps.  I'm hosting two challenges this month.  The first is the Desktop challenge.  I'm going to have fun seeing this one on my computer.


Credits
I Love Fall: Patterns by geniaBeana
I Love Fall: Shabby Solids by geniaBeana
I Love Fall: Ellies by geniaBeana
I Love Fall: Messy Paint by geniaBeana
Dashing Desktops by Little Bit Shoppe Designs

My second challenge is Bunch of Fun, where you combine stackers and clusters to create a unique layout just for you. 


Credits
Photo Op: Journal Bits by geniaBeana
Photo Op: Shabby Solids by geniaBeana
Photo Op: Patterns by geniaBeana
Photo Op: Ellies by geniaBeana
Stack Pack Bundle: v. 1 by keepscrappin' designs

Happy Scrapping!
Jen

No comments: