So, when I got home, I boxed up a bunch of cards and sent them to Send a Smile for Kids. I see a lot more card donating in my future!
I have a cute little spook to share with you today. I combined mini Frankenstein from Make It Crafty with Halloween Sentiments from Arty Pants to make this clean and simple card.
Here's my color cheat sheet in case you feel like making someone green this weekend.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Digital Tuesday #183 - Halloween/spooky
2. Tuesday Throwdown #121 - Halloween
3. Top Tip #88 - Halloween
4. The Paper Shelter #87 - Halloween
5. Cute Card Thursday #240 - something scary
6. Crafts 4 Eternity #95 - ghouls, ghosts and, goblins
7. One Stop #202 - Halloween