Sunday, January 1, 2012

Crafter's Companion January - Anything Goes

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I'm so excited! I'm now a member of the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog design team. It's a monthly challenge and today I have my first project. This month the challenge is anything goes (super easy, right?) as long as you use a Crafter's Companion stamp.

For my project, I used Best Friends from the Humphrey series. I love this stamp - it's so cute. I colored the image with Copics. I don't know why peach and purple called to me, but they did.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Crafting When We Can #8 - friendship
2. Totally Gorjuss #112 - happy

Here are the products I used for this post:



Happy Crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,I love this image.xxx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats! Great card!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Your coloring pops off the page, love it. The card is beautiful. Super job.