Friday, June 17, 2011

Paper Pieced Tilda

I found this Tilda in my drawer and realized I'd never used her. I have got to stop buying stamps until I use the ones I have...Too late, I bought some new Tildas at the Tickled Pink Stamps sale today.

I really want to learn to color these pretty stamps with all the shading and creases that folks like Zoe manage. To build up my confidence, I started with a mostly paper pieced image (although I'm really happy with the way her hair turned out). The papers, sentiment, ribbon, and flowers are from my stash. The sentiment says "Life's happiest moments are homemade."

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Just Magnolia #111 - paper piecing
2. Sketchy Colors #75 - sketch
3. Simon Says - Bingo - I used flowers, brads, and sentiment

Happy Crafting!

Jen

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

So cute. I love your paper piecing. TFS.

Scrappellen said...

Oh this is so beautiful ! An adorable image and gorgeous detail too :)
Thank for playing with Sc this week, and good luck to you!:)
Hugs, Ellen

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I have an award for you on my blog!

Stampin Mindy said...

Super cute. Great colors.
Thanks for Joining us at Just Magnolia and hAngler.

Hugs, Mindy