Friday, June 10, 2011

Audrey on Horseback

This is another collaboration card with my sister. She colored Audrey on Horseback from The Stamping Boutique and I made the card. I used a sketch from deconstructing Jen, but I missed entering the challenge. I loved the sketch, perfect for a blue ribbon card! The ribbon is Bright Blue seam binding available at JLJ Designs.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Cupcake Craft #145 - things with tails
2. Do It with Digis #12 - animal magic

Happy Crafting!

Jen

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, I always forget about this image. What a great card.

Donna said...

Super sweet card Jen and just perfect for our 'things with tails' challenge this week...thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake :) Donna x

louise said...

Beautiful card and love the image you have used,thankyou for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx

sari said...

Such a sweet & lovely card! Very cute image and gorgeous details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

Susie Sugar said...

Great card darling
Thanks for joining us Digi Divas at the "Do It With Digis challenge" this time
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Wendy (Woo to friends!) said...

A Lovely card! Cute image too! Thanks for joining the Digi Divas! Lynne C/O Wendy