Friday, June 10, 2011

Audrey on Horseback

This is another collaboration card with my sister. She colored Audrey on Horseback from The Stamping Boutique and I made the card. I used a sketch from deconstructing Jen, but I missed entering the challenge. I loved the sketch, perfect for a blue ribbon card! The ribbon is Bright Blue seam binding available at JLJ Designs.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Cupcake Craft #145 - things with tails
2. Do It with Digis #12 - animal magic

Happy Crafting!

Jen

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, I always forget about this image. What a great card.

Donna said...

Super sweet card Jen and just perfect for our 'things with tails' challenge this week...thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake :) Donna x

Louise said...

Beautiful card and love the image you have used,thankyou for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet & lovely card! Very cute image and gorgeous details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

Susie Sugar said...

Great card darling
Thanks for joining us Digi Divas at the "Do It With Digis challenge" this time
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Anonymous said...

A Lovely card! Cute image too! Thanks for joining the Digi Divas! Lynne C/O Wendy