The first is a Kiss the Cook magnet using a digi from The Stamping Boutique. I was inspired by Heather's pin. I thought these would make a cute something extra in a Christmas present. I colored the images with Copics and added some magnet that I'd removed from a notepad so I could use it for something else.
I'd like to enter the magnets in the following challenges:
1. Christmas Sweets DD #1 - anything but a card
My next project are some sweet Christmas tags
using a Fresh Brewed Designs image. The images are colored with Copics and glittered with Stickles. I used Kraft paper to make the tag and then added a paper from my Traditional Christmas paper pack. I added some fabric sentiments from my stash.
I'd like to enter these tags in the following challenges:
1. Christmas Sweets DD #2 - gift tags
2. Fussy and Fancy Challenge #25 - anything but a card
3. Stamp Something - Christmas color combo
4. Cupcake Inspirations #88 - I was inspired by the warm brown of the cupcake and the green and red decorations.
5. Bunny Zoe #6 - Christmas anything but a card