(2nd post) It's time for Glitterbabe's Challenge! This week we're sponsored by Robyn's Fetish. The recipe challenge is to use two blooms.
I wanted to try something new this week, so I made a bookmark. I used Robyn's Daisy Days. I colored her with colored pencils and added glitter on the flowers. I added faux stitching around the outside in orange. I finished it off with some stickers - 2 blooms and Aloha - I thought the bookmark might be good for summer reading!
I'd like to enter this bookmark in the following challenges:
1. Really Reasonable Ribbon #6 - Aloha
2. Pollycraft Challenge #57 - in stitches
3. Everybody Art Challenge #104 - In the Garden
4. Fab 'n Funky #36 - Flower Power
5. Your Next Stamp #23 - bright, bold, summery colors