(2nd post) I had so much fun at the Stampin' Dragon blog hop today. Lil Diva Stamps offered a free image of your choice as her blog candy! I chose Garden Fairy. I broke out the watercolor pencils again today and remembered why I love them so much. I'm still looking for cardstock for my laser printer that I can buy by the ream and watercolors well. I added paper, flowers, and ribbons from my stash. The sentiment is from my Everyday Sentiments - circles.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Craftalicious Challenges #7 - purple and green
2. Magical Monday #3 - flowers
3. Cute card Thursdays #127 - Dieing for a punch! - this isn't too hard for me because I don't have a die cut machine. I cut my circles by hand.
4. Crafty Emma's Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
5. Papertake Challenge - 3-2-1 - I have three papers, two flowers, and one ribbon.
6. Allsorts #67 - Park Inspiration
7. Sew Many Challenges #24 - Happy Birthday
8. Fab 'n Funky #37 - 3 papers, 2 embellishments, 1 image