Sunday, November 8, 2015

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 335 sponsored by A Day for Daisies

It's challenge day at Cupcake Inspirations!  We are sponsored this week by



A Day For Daisies is generously providing a prize of a $12 gift certificate to our randomly chosen winner.

Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!

Each challenge, we provide a cupcake to inspire you to create a card  or other craft project following our suggested theme or colors.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):


I love the digis from A Day for Daisies.  When I saw the CIC theme this week was tags, I knew I wanted to make a Christmas card, and this sweet boy fit the bill exactly.  I went for a CAS card with some old Christmas paper, and a vellum sticker I've had lying around for years.


Supplies
Cade from A Day for Daisies

Happy Crafting!
post signature

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my what a cutie pie!! This is such a darling card and I love that you've made it Christmas!! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Karen Letchworth said...

I love this, and so glad I found you. I can't seem to find the linky tool to play along. How do I enter your challenges? I appreciate your help.
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is adorable! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Karren said...

What an adorable image. He just makes me smile! Fabulous tag!

cm said...

Jen, apologies for running late in commenting...busy days! Your tag is absolutely adorable! Such a cutie in the stocking and I love the sentiment! I believe in Santa, too!
~c