Monday, January 19, 2015

Nerdy Horse Card

I haven't been around much recently.  I haven't had much mojo and my crafty area was a disaster.  We rearranged last weekend, and last night I set up a place where I could color.  I had so much fun!  I got caught up on DT cards, which you'll see over the next few weeks.  

I even had time to play with a new 2 Cute Ink.   I had fun playing, which I haven't done in a long time.  I picked out the papers first before I started coloring, which resulted in an unusual color choice for my horse, but I'm really liking it.


Supplies
Nerdy Horses by 2 Cute Ink
Ribbon by May Arts
Hopscotch Paper Pad by Basic Grey

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Lia Stampz #81 - sketch
Sister Act #89 - Anything goes
Wags 'n Whiskers - anything goes

Happy Crafting!
post signature

6 comments:

Jane said...

Glad you managed to fit in a little bit of crafting - hope you had fun!
Jane

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining in on the fun over at LiaStampz challenge blog! Lots of bright colors in your design, the sketch is followed to a "T"...! And your horse is adorable with those little glasses! :)
Nina-Marie
Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

Unknown said...

love it thanks for joining us at sister act this week and good luck in the draw
hugs Tonnie DT

Maria Sabina R. said...

Looks so lovely! Thanks for sharing your creation¬! Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

Ellen H. said...

I love this card a lot!! You make me feel very nostalgic, the background paper is one of the first scrapbook papers I worked with hihi :)

Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

Erum Tasneem said...

I am glad your mojo is back!! I love this card, it is super cute and that image!! fabulous!
Thank you for sharing this with us at Lia Stampz, would love it if you join us in our new color scheme challenge :)
xx
Erum
Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT