Monday, September 15, 2014

Challenge #115 at 2 Cute Ink - Fall

It's challenge day at 2 Cute Ink. We have a seasonal challenge this time - fall.  I fell in love with this cute little bird - isn't he precious?  I have this stack of autumn/fall papers that I've had for years and I'm trying to work my way through, so I took the colors from the paper stack and went to town.

Supplies
Black Birdie Digital Stamp by 2 Cute Ink
Crafter's Companion Ultrasmooth Premium White Cardstock
Copics
DCWV Autumn Splendor Stack
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Come and Get It - use a digi with an autumn theme
2. Lacy Sunshine #42 - things with wings
3. Pile It On #37 - flowers and/or feathers
4. Crafting at the Weekend #5 - anything goes
Happy Crafting!
post signature

3 comments:

Bunny said...

This is a cute image and I really like the orange gingham paper. Great coloring. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Judy McKay said...

Very cute image . Great colours. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

Erin Bentley said...

Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafting At The Weekend this month. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x