Sunday, August 10, 2014

Tiddly Inks Design Team Call

When I saw Tiddly Inks was having a Design Team call, I knew that I HAD to try. Tiddly Inks is one of my favorite stamp companies!  I had two clear stamps that I'd purchased and hadn't inked up yet, and I knew one of them would be perfect for the call. 

After much muddling over which one, I chose Purrfect Birthday - Wryn.  The link is to the digi stamp because the clear ones are on hiatus right now.   I colored first and picked papers second.  Peanut wanted pink and purple - are you surprised from an almost 7 year old girl?  So, pink and purple it is!


I'm still experimenting with purples with Copics.  I like this color combo.  The darks were really moist and seemed to want to run everywhere.  I'll keep working!

Copic recipe:
hair - YR20, YR12, YR14, E15, E59
dress - V000, V01, V04, V06, V09
Shoes and accents - R81, R83, R85, R89

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

Happy Crafting!
post signature