Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Christmas


We're getting a head start on Christmas at The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan this week.  I love Christmas cards with non-traditional colors and The Merriest from Elise's Pieces is the perfect kit for those colors. I added Gingerbread Tilda and some embellies left over from last year's Christmas cards.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges: 
1. The Squirrel and the Fox #21 - Christmas in July
2. Magnolia-licious Highlites - Christmas in July
3. Oozak #4 - bright colors

Here are the products I used:


Happy Crafting!
post signature

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww this is the cutest Jen! I love those little lolly pops and the colours are so sweet :)

Unknown said...

Oh this is so sweet! What a great image and a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Oozak.com!! :)