Sunday, March 11, 2012

Just for Fun 2

As promised, here's the second card that I made today "just for fun."  I have been admiring these beautiful Emerald Faeries and I finally bought one the other day - Kayla and Twinkie.  I printed the image on Make It Colour paper and colored it with Copics.  I thought this card would be perfect for Mother's Day so I added a sentiment from Stamp It Australia available at Crafter's Companion.  The DP are all from a new paper pack I got by DCWV.  I got out my Big Shot and did a little embossing for the yellow background.  I love the effect it makes peeking out.


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Emerald Faeries #19 - embossing 
3. Simon Says - Mother's Day
4. Crafts 4 Eternity #62 - special Mum
5. Dream Valley #27 - Mother's Day
6. Fussy and Fancy #68 - fairies

Happy Crafting!
post signature

9 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card.

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog for the TPS blog hop!

downrightcrafty said...

A beautiful Mother's day card and love the embossing too, thank you for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden and good luck in the DT call
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

Sazzle said...

Great card Jen and I'm loving the Emerald Faeire Garden image :-)

Thanks for joining our “fairies” challenge over at Fussy and Fancy and good luck.

We currently have a design team call running, if you are interested why not pop over and have a look at the details.

xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle

http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

pinky said...

Ah that is just adorable, love your colours. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

melsanford said...

Lovely card - I love those bright yellows! Thank you for joining our Mother's Day challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Susie said...

Great card - love the cute image! Thanks for joining our Mother's Day challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

Kos med papir og saks said...

beautiful card in sweet colors.

thanks for joining us at C4E, hope you join us soon again.

my little scrappingcorner
DT Craft 4 Eternity

Tracey Manderson said...

This is wonderful, Good luck with the Call,
Hugs
Tracey
Emerald Faerie Garden