Sunday, November 6, 2011

TCC Digi Day - Sparkle and Shine Challenge

We had a great time at the TCC digi day chat! You still have time to enter the challenges - they're open until Saturday, Nov 12.

This is my card for the sparkle and shine challenge. The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs - Cat and Mouse Nap. I used papers from my Tidings of Christmas paper pack. I printed the image on Make It Crafty paper and colored it with Copics

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
2. Digital Tuesday #135 - cute and cuddly
3. Fresh Brewed #71 - anything goes

Happy Crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

WencheP said...

It's so cute. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up and good luck.

-Wenche

Sheryl said...

Hi Jen! Wow! You have done an outstanding job with this card! I love how you colored the cat and the coordinating scarf is gorgeous with the dp. I love those colors together!
Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our, "Anything Goes with Blog Candy" challenge.
Warm Hugs,
Sheryl

Unknown said...

Super cute image

kitten - DYSU team

Linda Anderson said...

Oh how sweet!! I love that image and the color you used! Thanks for joining us at the Fresh Brewed Anything Goes challenge.

Linda