I colored the image using Copics. The brown paper is from Chatterbox. The red papers are from JLJ Designs (me) - I'm not sure what collection as I have a big stack of scraps on my desk :) I added some floral embellies. I picked up some floral sprays the other day, I love what these gems do for a card. I'll be using these more!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
1. Bizzy Becs Feb. Challenge - sketch
2. Cupcake Inspirations #97 - I love the chocolate and red. I also liked the little white dots and incorporated that in my ribbon.
3. By the Cute and Girly - red is all around us
4. Crafty Calendar Challenge #17 - love
5. Stamp with Fun #97 - love
6. Craft Your Passion #44 - anything goes
7. Cupcake Craft #128 - seeing red
8. Papertake Weekly - have a heart
9. A Spoon Full of Sugar #138 - Let's see some love
10. Digital Tuesday #97 - from the heart
Did you see the challenges over at The Latte Lounge? I think I've taken Stacie's challenge to heart and cheerfully chosen my challenges. I'll also be showing this card in Rhonda's Valentine with glitter and bling.