Sunday, February 7, 2010

Love Bug Kit - Papers


Hello all. After a brief hiatus to recoup for the month and have a small cold, I've started on my next kit. I'm designing Love Bug for Scrapkit Challenge's February challenge. I've been having a lot of fun with the colors and learning more about making textured pages in PhotoShop Elements. The papers are shown below. I'm still working on the elements - stay tuned in the next couple of weeks!


If you download, please leave a comment - I love to read them. If you like what you see on my blog, consider becoming a follower. Thanks! Jennifer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I just downloaded lovebug papers and elements--it's quite the kit, whimsy and cute and a very large assortment of papers that are just beautiful. Thank you very much for your generosity and for sharing your creativity with us. I'm sure you will see this in the gallery when I make a LO!

deltalady6 said...

Lovely papers, thank you!