Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Still More Strawberry Kisses

When I joined the Crafter's Companion design team, they very generously sent me an Ultimate Tool to play with. I finally had a chance to get it out of the box and take it for a spin. Lucky for me, it includes a DVD so I could see how to use it.

I made this card featuring the new Strawberry Kisses stamps from Crafter's Companion. The Ultimate Tool made it SUPER easy for me to fold the card. I love the crisp fold I got. I also used it to make a scalloped embossed edge. I embossed two lines and then cut along the lower one to reveal the inner part of the card.


Here are the products I used for this card:




Happy Crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good day. this is a very pretty card. Simple and elegant.

Stef H said...

stunning. i'd never think to put all these colors together! absolutely fabulous!

happy new year!

hugs :)

Jennifer said...

This is incredibly adorable! I love your colouring and the flowers.

Melissa Czapor said...

Fab card!! Just love the colors!! Blessings and hugs!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

I bought a Crafter's Companion a few months ago and I'm curious: do you like it?
I love the super-fast envelopes, but haven't tried any of the "fancy" stuff in the video yet!
Your card turned out great!
I like how you're posting "products I used" in your posts... that is a GREAT idea!!!

TTFN
Stacie